Friday, 25 January 2008

got through it... whew..

My exams are finally over! =) Just had my last paper this morning. Its really tough having the examination preiod co-inciding with the Australian Open, I'm sooo distracted all the time.

Well now I'll have the weekend to look forward to before classes start on Monday. There's plenty to do for now... to clean up the garbage dump that I buried myself in for the last month or so, do the laundry, return library books, grocery shopping, revive this blog and have a good rest...

i.am.sleep.deprived.

But at least I can cross something off my list before hitting the pillow tonight.. will continue the rest if I ever get out of bed tomorrow..

For all of you who don't know and feeling curious as to where I've been to during the Christmas break, fret no longer for you'll read all about it soon enough.. hahaha... And to those of you who know, its all coming soon in my next post!

Stay tuned..

No comments: