Wednesday, 17 September 2008

its been a year..

Just wanted to sorta commemorate me having the autumn goodbye a year ago and setting foot for the first time in the UK.. Its been a wonderful year at Aberwatever =)

Anyway, my course just started this week and workload is already skyhigh. So far, I've had introduction of 4 modules and every lecturer has conveniently wrap up the class by saying something along the lines of 'please read chapters 1-5 of the manual', when the manual only has 14 chapters!! Coming into the course, I knew it wasn't going to be easy and have prepared myself for it.. but having mocks, assessments and deadlines incessantly announced for the past two days has sent me into some panicky and overwhelmed state. No worries, give me some time and I'll cope. Its a good type of scare anyway.

So, for those of you who doesn't know, your dear friend is currently doing her post-grad Bar Vocational Course in Manchester. Its so that she can wear an ugly wig with robes that make her look 'huge' (as xw puts it) and attain sleep-inducing advocacy skills with her load of legal jargon XD

Alright, here's really hoping that I'll survive this mountain of a course and emerge all good and satisfied at the end of it!!

Cheers~

No comments: