Hi people..
It has been forever since my last post.. Lots have happened since then: had my final exams, went back to Malaysia for a 6-week break, came back to Aber for my graduation, went off for a family trip and now finally settled down in Manchester..
So this post is sorta a note to let all know that I'm doing alright over here, no worries.. It does get a bit lonely sometimes since currently I'm all alone here (its pretty obvious right, if you guys notice how often you can see me appearing online on MSN msger), but its only temporary till the school term starts..
On another note, I would like to ask your opinion on your reading interests of my up-coming blog posts.. Are you all still interested in reading the rest of my Rome trip which was last year or should I abandon it and start on my graduation bit, ie:
A. to pick up where I left off
B. to start afresh
Yea, so let me know in the comment area below.. Guess you all won't need that much time but I'm giving it till next Thursday for opinions to come in.. and the reason for so is because I'll be away! haha... Only 4 days here and I'm off once again XD
Alrite, till next week.. Have a good week!!
Friday, 1 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment