Sunday, 7 October 2007

the wait is over

Hi people!

Told you all that I’ll get to it when I’m all settled down, see I do keep my promises. Haha! But it did take me some time to navigate about the websites before being able to come up with this (see I even did that cbox thing! Hehe..). I know, it is not as fancy as yours, but it shall serve its purpose for the time being. Yeah, so basically, this lovely little space shall be where I’ll update you all with my life over here in Aberystwyth!

I have pretty much settled down since I got here about 2 weeks ago. For now, I’ll just say that the place is nice, quiet and rather small. And that the university is situated on a hill, roughly a 15 minute walk from the town, but it would prolly take about 25-30 minutes back coz you’re walking uphill! =D Not to worry, I’ll be introducing finer bits and parts of the area to you in future posts. Hopefully it won’t be too much of a bore.

I know, I know... You all want to see pictures of the places I’ve been to so far right? (and yes, I’ll include the London ones) Haha.. Well, just be patient and wait awhile longer as I am still currently compiling them.

Alright, here’s a little something about my university. Previously I had informed everyone that I was studying in the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, but as of the 1st of October 2007, the university sorta got an upgrade in its status, with the power to issue its own degrees (not that it didn’t have the power to previously, but just that now its issuing them on its own and no more under the University of Wales branch.. Got it? No? Too confusing? nevermind! haha). So it’s now known as Aberystwyth University! Weee...

So, that’s it for my first post..

Toodles!

No comments: